Custom Search

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

State of the Union

Hey guys, just wanted to keep you up to date about some recent happenings here in this blog.  First off, I got in the Amazon Associates thingy for more ad-money.  It's on the sidebar but it turns out that it's probably nice to have but I'm not going to really use it that much.  I think the best way to utilize it is to actually put the links in the post themselves and that's a line I'm not going to cross so it'll be in the sidebar and only in the sidebar.

As for the Top 50 Games list, it isn't dead but there's been snags.  Let me assure that it will be done even if I have to put the reviews up here.  As for the Bottom 50 Movies....it's probably not going to happen some time soon, I still haven't compiled a list and I really don't have time for that with a job and all.  Maybe someday in the future but not soon.

And if you haven't heard, this blog's own Jeff Zweig has his very own blog here at http://storiesofsleeplessmind.blogspot.com where he writes his own stories.  The first one is called Jack and Jill IN SPACE!  It's a world of robots, space ships and the murdering of The English Language.  I guarantee you that you will be entertained by any story he writes.  I know I have....except one time when boring-ness ensued.  There wasn't any fun then....but I'm sure he won't bore you in his blog!

Lastly....I've been playing around with getting a camera and doing some video things here.  Good idea?  Bad idea?  What kind of camera should I use?

1 comment:

  1. "...and the murdering of The English Language."

    Haha, I'm glad you said it and not me, Pat.

    ReplyDelete