Custom Search

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Midnight Write - Issue #4

This week I saw first hand someone with Alzheimers'. It was very surreal, because in a lot of ways I feel similar, in that I often forget things, or lose concentration and just zone everything out. No, I do not have the disease, I am not fooling myself, okay.

Sad to report that nothing really angered me enough to ramble on about it for a couple pages. Nor have I played anything new worth reviewing. Instead I would like to take this time to introduce a new blog run by yours truly: Stories of the Sleepless Mind.

This blog will comprise of my fiction writing. My first story will be a small redemption kind of story set in middle America. After that, however, I will be publishing science fiction genre stories. I encourage you all to have a read and send feeback on how I'm doing. I will be maintaining my presence on this blog every week, the other blog will be updated bi-weekly.

I wish I had more to write about tonight, but my brain had stopped functioning about 20 minutes ago. I needs sleep. Good Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment