Custom Search

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some blog updates

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a quick post saying what I'm doing to the blog layout.  As you can see there are now some new pages that holds all of my books, SNES, PS2 and Gamecube reviews plus I've overhauled the right side of the blog with links to said pages since they are all back-dated so they appear at the end of the blog.  There will be sections eventually for NES, movie-related things and Jeff's reviews & rants.  Also, I do plan on eventually making a project with my 50 WORST movies I've ever seen and a 50 Favorite video game section that'll be in conjunction with A Video Game Website which should be starting up in the coming weeks.

That's about it so have fun rediscovering most of the reviews and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment