Custom Search

Friday, September 11, 2009

Ramble Ramble bo Bamble


Okay. I decided to give the reviews a rest and instead I will commence with the first ramble blog about random topics that I've either heard or read about. Or I might have a random though that I'd like to jot down while I find things to write about.
This blog could be about a variety of things, so be warned, you may not like what I have to say on certain subjects. I will try not to tread on super sensitive subjects. I will not tolerate a flame war erupting on this blog.

Like the cat picture? That particular cat has been used a lot, but this image just makes me laugh my ass off every time.

So I hear schools were refusing to air Obama's speech about stricter school standards in order to compete globally. Are we really that biased as a country to let it go down the toilet because we have a black president? I have a feeling the United States looks kinda dumb right now because of it.

I'm tired of the level of fear in this county over terrorist attacks. I'm tired of crappy vampire moves. I'm tired of feeling that where I live is not inspiring, but is a shell of its former glory that will never be recaptured.

Metal Gear Solid 2 had a point, there is so much information overload these days, most of it being senseless or useless crap few can really care about, that we miss a lot of the big picture of real life. Just look at this:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32788180/ns/today-parenting_and_family/?gt1=43001

So... savior or Antichrist?

Video games don't kill people. People kill people. It is up to the parents to look out for their children's welfare in regards to these forms of entertainment. They are more influential than ever. They have to be guided to an understanding of reality and fiction.

The world is not as bad as it seems. Thank your media for that.

Children are people too. Listen to them once in a while. They may surprise you.

I think that's all I can muster for this ramble blog. So in order to compensate I will post a short review of a new game that came out just a few weeks ago. Wanna hint?

Na-na, na-na, na-na, na-na.....Na-na, na-na, na-na,na-na....

No comments:

Post a Comment