Custom Search

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lack of ramblings

Alright, you might or might not have noticed that I haven't been rambling since July 1st. I know no one has said or asked me about this but I feel that I do have to explain this lack of ramblings. It's not the fact that I don't have anything to ramble about, it's just that when I try to ramble it doesn't end up right. And I refuse to post something substandard just to say "I have a rambling!" Maybe one day I'll have something to say about the fall of M. Night Shymalan or The Black Eye Peas but now is not the time.

On a kinda related note, I'm still looking for someone to join this blog as a movie/music/other rambling guy. If you feel like you can give me content once-a-week and keep the language to PG, apply within.

1 comment: